Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Sub 25 bags!!!!

Worth more in parts!! But a good buy for someone despite the cat c.

Priced about right. Cat C will kill it and put buyers off along with why an engine rebuild was needed. Grey interior and special gearbox plus over the 100k will take effect.

Lot 134 looks more interesting if there's no rust.

It sold for £22,640 - excellent price for that car.

HSC911 said:
tyinsky said:
+10% buyers fee.

£22,640 was the final cost including fees :judge:

:thumb:

If I'd have seen that car in the classifieds for that price I'd have bought it - if only to see what all the air-cooled fuss is about.

I'm still half-kicking myself that I didn't buy a straight one at that money 9 years ago. :sad:

HSC911 said:
tyinsky said:
+10% buyers fee.

Some say they've done their dough :what: There was too much 'risk' in the advert to put most buyers off going balls deep with that much dough. To the initiated and with a good check with a Colini Stick it would be worth a punt at sub 25 :roll:

Zingari said:
HSC911 said:
tyinsky said:
+10% buyers fee.

Some say they've done their dough :what: There was too much 'risk' in the advert to put most buyers off going balls deep with that much dough. To the initiated and with a good check with a Colini Stick it would be worth a punt at sub 25 :roll:

Nice looking LHD C2 with a tip box there also. Pole positions, RS wheel and other bits. £29k.

tyinsky said:
Zingari said:
HSC911 said:
tyinsky said:
+10% buyers fee.

Nice looking LHD C2 with a tip box there also. Pole positions, RS wheel and other bits. £29k.

Good colour combo. Engine bay could certainly do with a tidy and although it has Recaro mounts, they're certainly not PP's and like no Recaro's I've seen before.
Good price though. :thumb:

C.

Zingari said:
HSC911 said:
tyinsky said:
+10% buyers fee.

...... da man speaketh the truth ......

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stulees65
Back