Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

150k looks like this

Progress. :thumbs:

2mcg8lj.png

wumm39.png

eahbmf.png

Things of beauty . . .
:worship:

Wow stunning work on the heads right there....new guides, did you go standard or uprated?. Are the valves just your old ones cleaned up?.

Did the crank need work?, if so ground to what?, so you have gone for std condos and slip-in sleeve into barrels?, sorry for all the questions, love this type of work and shall be doing to my own in a few years.

Trev

Cameltoe & Heel said:
Wow stunning work on the heads right there....new guides, did you go standard or uprated?. Are the valves just your old ones cleaned up?.

Did the crank need work?, if so ground to what?, so you have gone for std condos and slip-in sleeve into barrels?, sorry for all the questions, love this type of work and shall be doing to my own in a few years.

Trev

Will do a more detailed post on it when I have some time, but the outline of it is a full 3.8 build with Mahle slip fit pistons and cylinders, new valves, springs, sport cams, hydraulic tappets, uprated bolts, etc. Crank was fine but has been reconditioned anyway, along with new rod bearings and so on. Basically reconditioning the stuff being re-used. Probably a month away. :)

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
race911turbo
Back