Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

BU54 JNJ - : 2004 Porsche 911 3.8 997 Carrera S 2dr.

NLW73

Albert Park
anyone know this car?

would be interested in a view on it. currently in inverness.

also being sold through iListers Trading Corporation warehouse in Inverness, Scotland.

anyone know them and any comments

it checks out on the HPI but seems too cheap

Hi, had a quick search but can't see this car.

Their website looks very odd.
If they've underpriced it would be surprising but unless you want to be beaten to the punch maybe just post some details rather than a link.

If you do go for it, usual caveats apply - full history check, ppi and borescope by someone with experience.
Gl

It has an exemplary MOT history, no advisories whatsoever.

If something sounds too good to be true it normally is.
Way way too cheap. Why?! Worth double that retail.

At that price, Assuming that the engine is on its last legss and no major crash damage, it's priced well for a trailer ride to the NW for a Hartech 3.9 conversion.

FZP said:
At that price, Assuming that the engine is on its last legss and no major crash damage, it's priced well for a trailer ride to the NW for a Hartech 3.9 conversion.
+1

Surely that's a scam listing, if not it must be absolutely knackered!!!

I don't think those are Carrera classic wheels, those are lobster claws, standard S wheels.
Seems way too cheap. "No px or finance allowed on this vehicle" , why?
I can only assume there is a major issue, tailpipes are black as far as I can make out.

OK, well spotted! I must be thick because I don't see what they hope to gain. Nobody surely is going to rock up to a meet with 10K cash and then get mugged. I don't understand where or how the scam would work?

jl-c said:
OK, well spotted! I must be thick because I don't see what they hope to gain. Nobody surely is going to rock up to a meet with 10K cash and then get mugged. I don't understand where or how the scam would work?

No, but somebody might be persuaded to send a £500 deposit to hold it....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GT3161
Back