Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Autoglym shampoo

Hong Kong fuey

What shampoo do you guys use I've been using autoglym, virtually no bubbles at all it's probably doing a great job but I'd like a few bubbles :p

Hong Kong fuey said:
What shampoo do you guys use I've been using autoglym, virtually no bubbles at all it's probably doing a great job but I'd like a few bubbles :p

You could use the search function to see posts going back many years, or have a read here;

http://www.911uk.com/viewforum.php?f=16

Nothing wrong with bubbles. :thumb:

I've never really rated Autoglym shampoo. I would try Duragloss 901, Car chem 1.1900, Chemical Guys citrus wash and gloss, Bilt Hamber Auto shampoo or poorboys slick and suds. Nothing wrong with the AG, just a host of better smelling, better cleaning and slicker products for a similar price. The car chem and Bilt Hamber have daft diltion ratios so are great value.

Gtechniq GWash for me. Very effective and rinses easily.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spider69
Back