Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Dyno with freeflow a airfilter.

Thats odd, when I edit the post, all the text is there, but when I post it and view it , its gone blank. ok Ihad to disble bbcode,,, also I dont know how to post links properly

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GK329_MhMuM

He sums it up pretty well. Don't think of it as a performance upgrade, think of it as a sound upgrade.

I don't know why he's so disgruntled at a £2k car having decent power. You can get a £1k car that's over 200bhp. It won't feel like a 911 though.

I must admit the sports air filter isnt so much about adding power its the free breathing engine, the weezy gasp of the carrera stock engine goes away and it also gives a nice induction note . but I dont think anyone should think that a £60 mods is going to do much to the BHP as a stand alone item , used as many of us do in conjunction with other mods the package will give decent gains. As for his wavy power curve I am surprised the tester didnt mention that remaping is the way to smooth the lines out. :thumb: :thumb:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cooper9000
Back