Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Why so much crap?

MaxA said:
msaif996 said:
Consider yourself lucky. I lived in a complex and one of the tenants had 40 cats in her flat. She also fed all the cats in the area, even going so far as leaving her windows down and placing food and water on her seats and under her car when the landlord spoke to her. I had a convertible which I had to cover with a car cover each time after I drove it. The cats liked the soft fabric cover more than the soft roof. Even that didn't work so I had to cover it in spikes as well. I tried everything possible including cucumbers and every liquid and pepper etc... I either had to move or change my car. No other car was affected and there were about thirty cars in the basement. The car went.

Wow. Now that's something to get annoyed about. Maybe one of the tomcats wazzed on your convertible and all the other cats just wanted to be close to the aroma.

But what do cucumbers do to cats?

PS Phil, presumably you want to say something like it's better about going catless?

:floor: :floor: :floor: Ah theres the joke it just wouldnt come to me earlier :thumb:

I Just dont get why birds cant use public toilets like the rest of us do when we get caught short , Its terribly poor form and very bad manners. I am now going into the garden to find a birds next and do a dump in it and see how they bloody well like it :grin: :thumb:

mini

hot66 said:
supposedly birds like to crap into water ... which is why shiney clean cars get crapped on more than dirty ones as birds think shiney paint is water ........ not sure on the truth of these mind :D

i was sitting in the wife's convertible mini passenger seat, roof down while she nipped into a shop and i took a direct hit shat from above, Bas***d thing.

Lucky my arse.

I must look like I'm in a bath from above, maybe just the shiny head :D

Re: mini

D5RSR said:
hot66 said:
supposedly birds like to crap into water ... which is why shiney clean cars get crapped on more than dirty ones as birds think shiney paint is water ........ not sure on the truth of these mind :D

i was sitting in the wife's convertible mini passenger seat, roof down while she nipped into a shop and i took a direct hit shat from above, Bas***d thing.

Lucky my arse.

I must look like I'm in a bath from above, maybe just the shiny head :D

:floor: :floor: :floor: this is what a bird sees from above :grin: :grin:

Attachments

• unknown_740.jpg
    unknown_740.jpg
    3.2 KB · Views: 3,603
My white car gets absolutely caked this time of year, where we live we have one of the largest migratory Swift colonies in the UK.

I've been long thinking something is going on here, when you have an empty car park space, you don't see tons of sh!t on it do you?

Where's all the bird sh!te on the roads, footpaths and other areas where cars are not parked? Should be an even spread non?

They're up to no good, I tells ya. Try an experiment, whack the car in the garage or around the corner, see if your usual spot gets the peppering it does when your car is there..... bet it doesn't.

Every day when I get back from work, I walk around the car and check for the daily assault. I then clean it off as required.

The return of Marty Wild said:
My white car gets absolutely caked this time of year, where we live we have one of the largest migratory Swift colonies in the UK.

I've been long thinking something is going on here, when you have an empty car park space, you don't see tons of sh!t on it do you?

Where's all the bird sh!te on the roads, footpaths and other areas where cars are not parked? Should be an even spread non?

They're up to no good, I tells ya. Try an experiment, whack the car in the garage or around the corner, see if your usual spot gets the peppering it does when your car is there..... bet it doesn't.

Every day when I get back from work, I walk around the car and check for the daily assault. I then clean it off as required.

Sounds like an Alfred Hitchcock movie . :grin: :grin:

It's a lot more covert, other than them buzzing around in the sky, I never see the buggers landed or kotching on my house or others near by.

Yet the crap keeps coming.

I think it's mating season for crows at the moment. There's a few of us at work with niceley waxed black cars, and the crows see their reflection so come and invistigate, then start pecking at it as they think it's another alpha male.

Cocky as well, they don't flinch when you walk towards them yelling.

They leave saliva type stuff over windows, mirrors ets, looks like slug trails, and obviously cr@p while standing on the car.

Luckily it seems a bmw 3 series is more comfortable than the curvy 911.

I came back to massive bird's arse explosion the other day: clearly it has been noshing on the blueberries in the forest, as there was a big fat purple splodge dribbling down the door. I washed it off pronto as that stuff doesn't normally come off too easily. First time I've seen that... :x

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
race911turbo
Back