Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

North Bucks & Surrounds - Fathers and Porsches

eabeukes

Hi chaps,

I know there are several of you near me (Aylesbury) and I know that I can score many points with the Mrs if I take the boys out for a good chunk of the morning one weekend.

So: anyone keen for a fathers & Porsches meet locally/near drive? I suggest early August one Saturday.

Thanks to HSC911 for the name, it's catchy!

Can one pop along without their son, or perhaps turn up with a daughter, or mother or both :?:

pzero said:
Can one pop along without their son, or perhaps turn up with a daughter, or mother or both :?:

Any children welcome - my thoughts were to make this a fathers-only event. Bringing the Mrs along would ruin her chance to go child-free for a few hours, thereby significantly reducing your chances of brownie-point-scoring!
Nothing against mothers, I just know how much my wife would value a morning on her own, and both my boys love cars (engines and wheels especially)

Sounds a fair idea, fairly local and have a 3yr old and a 6yr old what sort of activity were you thinking.

Great name :grin:

How about a Knebworth House type place, they had an outdoor play area right next to where cars are parked...I don't know MK that well but one of you guys may be able to suggest somewhere :dont know:

All we need are toilets/play area/cars in view/food/beer and wom...oh sorry, they are not allowed :wack:

Yummy mummy's should be about anyway :thumb:

HSC911 said:
Great name :grin:

H
Yummy mummy's should be about anyway :thumb:

:eek: :eek: how far from me :grin: :grin: :thumb:
I could dress like a father if thats any good :floor:

Attachments

• hqdefault_891.jpg
    hqdefault_891.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 2,813
HSC911 said:
Phil 997 said:
:eek: :eek: how far from me :grin: :grin: :thumb:
I could dress like a father if thats any good :floor:

Lt. Frank Drebin said:
Nurse! Get this man some drugs!
` :wack:

:grin:

:grin: :grin: :grin: :thumb:

I have 3 kids and only one seat so happy to rent the other 2 out for the day!

Let me know what you can offer

Brilliant idea! Propose some dates and try to make it.

I'm not far away and early August looks good.

I'm not far away and would love to come but am I excluded because I'm firing blanks? :floor: Surely 911uk cannot condone this sort of discrimination.... :sad:

sounds a good idea.....date-dependent, count me in (plus two small trouble-makers)

Wow there are far more interested folks than I expected!

Does anyone have anywhere they can reccomend that has:

1. playground
2. watering hole / cafe
3. car park that overlooks #1
4. In North Bucks

Wendover Woods has been my go-to but the on-going works apparetly are making it a nightmare and the speedbumps are not chin-spoiler friendly!

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mint_Sauce
Back