Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Thanks very much.... Not

Thomp1983

Silverstone
As the title I'd like to say a big thank you to whoever did the ignition coils and spark plugs on my car last,

Out of 12 bolts for the coils, 1 was missing and 4 were rounded off. Then 4 out of the 6 spark plugs were barely finger tight and to top it off both of the coil heat shields are missing too.

What should have been a simple summer evening job has been a right pain but it's done and I can say it's made a huge difference to the car I suspected at least 1 coil failing before doing the job

Good to hear you have sorted it mate. its those little things that I get checked whenever I get a new car plus an oil/filter change.

:grin:

Sounds like fun Thom. Unfortunately there are a lot of people out there who's ambition outweighs there talent (Valentino Rossi, if you listen to Casey Stoner :wink: ). Even more so when it comes to houses. Some people simply shouldn't be allowed near a tool box.

Glad it's sorted though and most of all it's made a difference too. Good work. :thumb:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Timjar
Back