Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

The Bridge - 911 going up for auction

I first saw this as a potential for a nice and well priced Porsche with the warm feeling it all goes to charity, but as others have mentioned I would be surprised if it didn't hit double its estimate

wilpert said:
mikeluke said:
If you have not been following the Bridge....

To really get it you need to start with Series 1 and work through them in chronological order - brilliant acting from Sofia Helin (Saga) and all 4 series are worth watching

What he said. 1st series is good and introduces to characters.

...... the whole series is on BBC i-player ......

Yes, I watched it on I player, I love the I player dramas, if you wait until there are a few of the episodes, then you can watch a few in one sitting.

The other one that has been pretty good is hidden, its a Welsh drama.

I watched a different version of the Bridge, but instead of the body splitting Scandi countries, it was an Anglo/French version where the body was in the channel tunnel.
From memory the female lead drive a 944. As I'd already watched the Anglo version I didn't bother with the Scandi.
For those that have seen both, is it the same story or do the story lines change as the series develops.

Same basic characters and similar story lines - like the 944 it's good buts it's not the 911S.........

So...

The Anglo-French one (The Tunnel) was adapted from The Bridge - in the first series of both, the story is essentially the same - character names are changed but the plot is basically identical - from series 2 onwards the storylines diverge

FZP said:
I watched a different version of the Bridge, but instead of the body splitting Scandi countries, it was an Anglo/French version where the body was in the channel tunnel.
From memory the female lead drive a 944. As I'd already watched the Anglo version I didn't bother with the Scandi.
For those that have seen both, is it the same story or do the story lines change as the series develops.

Were there leather trousers and a female detective who loved sex but didnt have much personality. :?:

just asking :dont know:

No leather trousers from memory but seemed to be asbergers and loved a bounce with randoms, inclusive of Anglo detectives son

IIRC Saga didn't enter the fray until Series 2 :dont know:

No - she was in Series 1, right from the start - if you remember, she puts in a complaints against the Danish detective when he lets someone cross the bridge whilst they are still trying to figure out who 'owns' the body

It was Henrick who didn't join until later, as they needed to replace Martin who she had locked up.

PeterS said:
It was Henrick who didn't join until later, as they needed to replace Martin who she had locked up.

yes and she questioned Martin on the size of his manhood without breaking a smile :floor:

I thought it was like an asbergers type condition but was unsure if that is what they trying to portray or not.

I liked it when she made positiive attempts at being friendly to her team and tanking and complimenting them for their efforts, having been advised by Martin and she did it in a dry manner which was totally unconvincing.

If interested in this car, don't forget to check the suspension very carefully. She had a habit in the early series of parking very carelessly outside the police station! :D

Knowing that they'll turn into 2 different stories, talking it over with Mrs P and she suggested we watch it :grin:
Now about these leather trousers/pants you're all on about :bandit:

This is her

Attachments

• 53d4b07a_3eef_4e01_b156_a8b14e8bd684_777.png
    53d4b07a_3eef_4e01_b156_a8b14e8bd684_777.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 11,618

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tobytobytoby
Back