Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

The Bridge - 911 going up for auction

Mrs wilpert loves that car, she kept asking why only one wing mirror, which was well spotted for her.

We love the colour too, not sure what they call it but it's pretty retro.

I'm reckoning it will fetch 35k

(More if they throw in Sagas leather trousers - and possible other items👀)

That car has become somewhat of an icon, I reckon way more. I'd be surprised if it doesn't go for 50+

Is it just me who's never heard of the bridge :dont know:

I have only just been recommended it ........ Scandi detective thriller I believe ...... the whole series so far is on BBC i-player but I haven't started watching it yet.

Let me tell you, this isn't a spoiler.

Saga has a very strange 'lack" of personality, she doesn't get irony or sarcasm, she likes sex (but it's not a raunchy series).
She's married to the job.
She drives an interesting old Porsche in a retro greenish colour.
Oh and she hasn't changed those leather trousers in a very long time. 😂

spongebob squarepants said:
Is it just me who's never heard of the bridge :dont know:

Brilliant series, Scandi noir thriller with an iconic old 911 in it. Think the producers played homage to the car in the last series as they realised it had quite a following.

wilpert said:
Oh and she hasn't changed those leather trousers in a very long time. 😂

I noticed that too! She has some serious sex appeal, mostly because of the trousers, closely followed by the 911S.

DRZ911 said:
mikeluke said:
Was discussed briefly in earlier thread

http://www.911uk.com/viewtopic.php?t=127607&highlight=

I'm guessing £100K
Would go even further and say £180K. :popcorn:

Believe that The Bridge and that car will have wealthy enthusiasts across the world foaming at the mouth. :food:

So I'm not going to grab a 20k bargain then :nooo:

Can't imagine 180k in that state but equally it wouldn't surprise me. I'm going go for 70k before hammer fees.

We are driving the 964 around Denmark and Sweden purely due to watching 'The Bridge'

13 July is about the date we will be crossing, so wont be able to be at the auction.

Its a pity (or a relief) that the auction isnt a week earlier, otherwise I would be driving it myself.

If you have not been following the Bridge....

To really get it you need to start with Series 1 and work through them in chronological order - brilliant acting from Sofia Helin (Saga) and all 4 series are worth watching

mikeluke said:
If you have not been following the Bridge....

To really get it you need to start with Series 1 and work through them in chronological order - brilliant acting from Sofia Helin (Saga) and all 4 series are worth watching

What he said. 1st series is good and introduces to characters.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scratch
Back