Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

What Porsche related motorsport do you watch?

vincepettit

Just wondering what Porsche related series you follow?

Aside from the WEC I love the Supercup and Carrera Cup series, some fantastic racing across the board.

Which series :?:

The Bridge is quite good :dont know:

:grin:

Sorry, had to... :oops:

I am always glued to F1 but also enjoyed the BRSCC and Porsche Club GB Championships - until the latter has just disappeared from Sky?

I particularly wanted to watch the last round at Silverstone where we put our Cayman S in for it's first race - after just one shake down session at Oulton Park. With lap times much faster than previous years I was looking forward to seeing it take 2nd in the first race but not so good to see it pole-axed with one lap to go in the second race while about to take the lead!

However it has just become available on the Porsche Club Motorsport web site so I have just managed to watch it all and am glad to see it is available anyway.

Baz

bazhart said:
I am always glued to F1 but also enjoyed the BRSCC and Porsche Club GB Championships - until the latter has just disappeared from Sky?

MotorSports TV hasn't disappeared from Sky. It's just moved to Channel 429. :thumb:

Who changed the title :sad:

My post is not funny anymore :grin:

And yes, it was before too :floor:

:thumb:

Thanks T8, the PCGB Motorsport section had it scheduled for last Tuesday but Motorsport TV was off the list and screen from about 10 days before that and was due to come back this week - but wasn't available as scheduled.

I previously recorded and saved all the races we were in before so thanks to you pointing out that it is back on - I have managed to set record for this Sunday at 2 am - and keep my recordings up to date!

Shame about the ending!

Baz

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Autocraft1
Back