Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Fitted - GT3 RS wheels

mike_b said:
Saw it down Ace last night and wheels looked very nice :thumbs:
Thanks Mike - I think I saw your Meteor Grey GTS parked out on the road. Car park filled pretty quickly last night - even a new GT2RS was relegated to street parking!!

Bikeracer1098 said:
Enjoy the new wheel & Tyres, they look superb 👍 must be getting awesome grip from the Cup Tyres in this weather.
Cheers - they're certainly sticky!! Just hope they last until the track day at Brands in August...

I took some pics today hopefully showing the way the fronts sit - minimal poke really and sits well...

Attachments

• img_8568_right_198.jpg
    img_8568_right_198.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 2,440
  • img_8569_right1_135.jpg
    img_8569_right1_135.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 2,440
  • img_8553_left1_196.jpg
    img_8553_left1_196.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 2,440
  • img_8551left_421.jpg
    img_8551left_421.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 2,440
  • img_8573_206.jpg
    img_8573_206.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 2,440
squelch said:
mike_b said:
Saw it down Ace last night and wheels looked very nice :thumbs:
Thanks Mike - I think I saw your Meteor Grey GTS parked out on the road. Car park filled pretty quickly last night - even a new GT2RS was relegated to street parking!!

Yes, that was mine. I didn't think anyone would have noticed with all the really good stuff around 😀. I think I might have spent a longer than healthy amount of time staring at your wheels trying to work out what was different about them, apart from the obvious lack of polished outer rim of course.

Fair play Matt, those look awesome. :thumbs:

Despite not normally being a fan of black wheels, I do think they make it look a lot more purposeful. Good choice.

Strangely enough, I've just managed to locate a set of Gen 1 GT2/3RS wheels for my Turbo. Not quite as cool as those, but I think it'll improve the look and I didn't really fancy the cost of a CL conversion.

Shewie said:

Despite not normally being a fan of black wheels, I do think they make it look a lot more purposeful. Good choice.

Strangely enough, I've just managed to locate a set of Gen 1 GT2/3RS wheels for my Turbo. Not quite as cool as those, but I think it'll improve the look and I didn't really fancy the cost of a CL conversion.
Thanks Paul. Post some pics when you've fitted yours!!
Great Dinslaken write up in Porsche Post, by the way! :thumb:

squelch said:
Shewie said:

Thanks Paul. Post some pics when you've fitted yours!!
Great Dinslaken write up in Porsche Post, by the way! :thumb:

Cheers Matt. Here you go... Got to say I'm really happy with the look (and the service of Chris at Exel Wheels :thumb: )

Attachments

• 037d8951_0d0c_48ff_a029_1cd7770510cc_100.jpeg
    037d8951_0d0c_48ff_a029_1cd7770510cc_100.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 1,993
I liked the
darth.gif
look :thumb:

Looks great :thumb:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members