Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Michelin PS4 tyres

pierrebear

I know they're not N rated but has anyone tried them on a 993 yet. Iva managed to find a reasonable quote to fit my stock Cup 2 17" wheels and am probably going to go for it.

Re: Michelin PS4s

pierrebear said:
I know they're not N rated but has anyone tried them on a 993 yet. Iva managed to find a reasonable quote to fit my stock Cup 2 17" wheels and am probably going to go for it.

Top quality modern tyre tech - go for it

epic tyres. replacement for the super sport and have some Cup2 tech in them

are you sure they are the PS4S and not the new PS4?

I thought the PS4s only came in 19s and above. worth checking as the PS4 is not the same tyre for performance

I thins the OP probably meant PS4's and not PS4S. :thumb:

C.

They are a set of PS4 tyres rather than PS4S tyres - got there in the end.

I had PS4 fitted last year on 18s.

Very happy with them, they're very confidence inspiring.

The only drawback is having to say "yes, I'm aware they're not N rated" every time you take the car for any work.

double post :pc:

PS4?

I thought these not available in our size in 17s :dont know:

So did I until Blackcircles came up trumps. Spoke to my tyre chap in Jersey who can get them a fair amount cheaper than online - £500ish for all 4, fully fitted.

pierrebear said:
So did I until Blackcircles came up trumps. Spoke to my tyre chap in Jersey who can get them a fair amount cheaper than online - £500ish for all 4, fully fitted.

:thumb:

PS4s

Yep! Had a set fitted about 6-weeks ago.

Seem to be fine; replaced a set of (old) PZeros.

Bought on-line through Tyre Leader.

Not bothered about N rating.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silage
Back