Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

35k miles, £18k.. One for the collectors amongst us..

Trainee
Link not working.

Looks a great car for the right person but... 5000 miles in the last 10 years?!

Good point, what's that, 40miles a month, 10miles a week if spread evenly. Might drive like a new car still though. Looks like an honest v early C2. Picture suave old gent uses for Sunday pint.. plus without sunroof :dont know:

All those short journeys, not warmed up fully...... not good news

Who says it's done short journeys?

Might just be infrequent use, but getting up to proper operating temps on each one :dont know:

Great value at that price.

They might have been very few long journeys, who knows?

A high mileage car might have done the same number of short journeys, who knows!

The thing with low mileage cars for me is that parts fail on age as well as mileage in equal measure. This car's parts are all the same age as one with 100k+

That said it is not much more ££ than a 100k miler. I think I would be very very tempted to stretch to this if I had a £15k budget.

A C2 Manual Coupe early car with 35k.. Now even better, dropped to 17.5K!

As has been pointed out before there's currently for sale about 5 C2 Manual Coupe on Autotrader out of 1800 911's for sale, at any one time. There's less of these than SC, 964, 993 of same variant. Sure there will be refresh and maintenance costs, and I appreciate some are risk adverse, but still, Theres some utter bargains to be had, but for how much longer?

:?:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spider69
Back