Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

997 Turbo rear spoiler. Is this fully deployed?

T8

Super Moderator
Can someone please confirm whether my extended spoiler is as erect as it should be?

From the top of the ducktail to the top of extension is 6cm.

Cheers.

Perhaps it is an age thing?

:?:

MC

If it doesnt reach full height then it wont trigger the micro switch and you will get a fault code on the dash saying spoiler fault .

As you havent mentioned this then i would say its at full height :)

Edit ..

For there to be a fault then it will be an oil leak .. damp rams or a damp tray under the spoiler and inside the boot lid where the pump is .

Ill get mine Up Terry and then measure it for you Terry!!! :nooo:

Surprised someone hasn't put the Porsche ad up with the girl looking at the 911 :D (i'm not clever enough)

stucart said:
Surprised someone hasn't put the Porsche ad up with the girl looking at the 911 :D (i'm not clever enough)

This one?

Yep that's the one :thumb: Always good see that, try that Terry! :floor:

Terry you can get ram extentions to make the top spoiler higher , this may be what you have seen when looking and thinking " why is mine not as big as other peoples " :grin: but it is a mod :eek: :eek: :eek: :grin: :grin:

http://rennkit.com/product-info/997turbo-eram/

Cheers Nick :thumb: (and everybody, well almost everybody :hand: ) else.

The upside down photo baffled me for a few moments. :)

Warranty would have covered any issue - it's already had the relevant wiring loom replaced - but you've saved me the embarrassment of reporting a non-existent fault. :thumb:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gpc
Back