Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Anyone else sad like me?

cliffbase

Monza
Up at 5 to walk the dog (always up early) then back to wash the car before the sun gets on it!!

More sad led in bed wasting this beautiful weather.

almost the same routine but don't have a dog !!

Out for run in woods behind my house, then wash the car before the sun breaks out the area ... ( but I have my trusty Water filter hose supply as its part of the wash process..always at the ready )
I hate it when any neighbor stops to chat while I am washing my car !! Grrrrr

I only stop in between ( at convenient point ) when my other half comes out with a coffee !!

Does washing 2 cars at 9 o'clock last night count :?:

Yes, I'm sadder (is that a word).

I went for 12 mile run on Sunday morning 6 am. part of my ultra marathon training and and all the way around I was thinking how I could go for a drive when I got back.

Serviced the wife ate breakfast then went for a blast along the coast rd. :grin:

Hooner said:
Serviced the wife ate breakfast then went for a blast along the coast rd. :grin:

Minor or major service :?:

Hooner said:

That's too much information.
I'm sure your wife will be along soon to read your post😳
I'm hoping that you stamped her book to confirm that she's good for another 2 years now 😂

That will wipe the smile off of your face.

Hooner said:
Just read this out to the Mrs who translated it to 'sorted myself out the fooked off"
:D
To which I said 'what's your point?"

Nope, id rather be driving it than washing it

Latest posts

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Camarocane
Back