Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

What Euro trip cover?

qwerty911

Trainee
All,
We are shortly taking our 997.2 c2s cab on a Euro drive from Rotterdam- Munich -Alps - Italian lakes -Alps then home via Rotterdam to Newcastle.
Our Aviva policy only covers 3rd party Euro driving. Car has Porsche warranty recovery assist on it so less concerned about mechanical breakdown. I'm looking advice what level of accident cover I should get in place and who best to get it from?
Many thanks.

I'm insured with Tesco and their eurocover is fully comp. Can you not pay extra on your aviva and have it fully comp? Most offer that option. I wouldn't dream of going abroad 3rd party only.

Magic919 said:
Pay Aviva to upgrade the cover.

:yeah: It's not very expensive.

Sorry I should have stated that my asking was before I naturally spoke to Aviva. I wanted to just check there wasn't an accepted better, or alternative route to follow.
I've had the misfortune (wife, not her fault & daughter, at fault but no other car involved) to deal with Insurance companies over UK based claims. They did everything possible to prolong and avoid paying out, thus I struggle to see them ever paying out in the event of some Italian running into me!
All advice appreciated. Thanks.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gpc
Back