Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Rear Lights 997 Gen 2 Lights For Sale. Hairline Cracks!!

Divster

I have finally replaced my rear lights on my 997 Gen2. The old set have hairline cracks across the lenses which allowed some moisture into the units.

Tinting the lense would have solved the problem stopping the moisture getting into the unit and making the cracks not visible.

Would anyone want to buy the old set off me? pm me if interested.

Divster said:
I have finally replaced my rear lights on my 997 Gen2. The old set have hairline cracks across the lenses which allowed some moisture into the units.

Tinting the lense would have solved the problem stopping the moisture getting into the unit and making the cracks not visible.

Would anyone want to buy the old set off me? pm me if interested.

Not being funny mate, but the recycling bin is where they belong. Once they've started splitting theres no going back, there will be a massive great crack in them in no time

Probably right mate however someone might be able to make use of them!!
Just thought I would ask!!

Does anyone on the forum knows Divster so that i could cantact him etc..

Cheers :thumb:

J

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Max V
Back