Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Stone chips!!!!!!

MAZI

Trainee
My front arch lips and rear bumper seem to have taken a beating from stone chips.
Can anyone recommend a good body shop in Scotland.
I work in the trade and know a few but not sure if I would take my 911 to them.

Also I take it Porsche will laugh at me if I go down the paint/corrosion warranty route???????????

I got caught in a hail storm at Dunblane yesterday.......Performance Bodyshop at Chapelhall are very good - maybe joining you- depending on what I find in the garage - should be an Insurance claim.... :dont know:

Are you asking if you can claim stone chips on a paint warranty??
If so. No.

Kinghorn body shop, Blackburn just North of Aberdeen. Independent but Porsche approved.
Used him a few times, quality work.

SJD said:
Kinghorn body shop, Blackburn just North of Aberdeen. Independent but Porsche approved.
Used him a few times, quality work.

I agree they are a quality outfit .... No longer Porsche approved though I understand but that is a political move AFAIK

Excellent workmanship, I would recommend them too.....he is also a Porsche man ....

Can anyone recommend a bodyshop around Edinburgh and Lothians.
Glasgow and Fife could also work for me.

I have heard of Performance bodyshop being mentioned, anybody have any experience of using them?

Yes - like I said above :?:

Sorry mate, logged on after a while. Just wondering if anyone else has any experience of them?

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stulees65
Back