Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Alternator Fan Hub Bearing any interest to buy?

So the list stands as follows:

decgraham
madge
Leosayer
RobIpswichUK
993tt
Lig
bograt
AVI_8
wilsonny
NY2011
cableguy

C.

Good afternoon gents,

I've heard back From Roger Jarvis and he has asked that you email him so he knows where the bearings need to be sent. His email address is:

[email protected]

He takes PayPal so you are all safe with the purchase. He has received the pro-forma and just has to arrange to transfer the funds to the supplier. He has reconfirmed the price at £22.00 inclusive of carriage and VAT.

Thanks to all of you for making up the numbers :thumb:

ATB :)

I have just paid £22.00 via Roger's PayPal account all went through OK.

ATB :)

Paid.

Thanks for arranging this decgraham. :thumb:

Put me down for one too please. I will make the payment to Roger now.

Is it still possible to put my name down. I replied a day or two back but for some reason didn't register.

Cheers,
Martin

I've had a note back from Roger asking if I can ask those who want bearings to pay as soon as possible so he can assess the total quantity required and place his order with the supplier.

Not sure why he sent that to me rather than Decgraham but I said I'd pass the message on.

E-mailed and paid :thumb:

Thanks

Just caught up with this as I've been away for a few days, I've emailed Roger for his Paypal details and will make payment as soon as I get a reply.
Many thanks Mr Graham for arranging this.

Is it too late to get one?

Just back from holiday and missed this thread earlier.

Cheers
Bob

That was a quick response, money now transferred.

Bobby the email address to order the bearing is on a post on page 1, email Roger and he'll send a link for you to pay via pay pal.
I've just done it this evening so not it's not too late, but I wouldn't leave it much longer.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tobytobytoby
Back