Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Real time traffic update for PCM

wilpert

Indianapolis
Just shy of £500-00 :eek:

Anybody got this and is it any good, like I'm thinking I could hire a chauffeur instead.

yep - but still on the plan that came with the car.

however the system fitted to the 981 / 991.1 etc era cars is not the most wonderful thing. It's a shame really as the BMW iDrive system from 2015/16 or indeed a bit earlier is still excellent and reliable. I think the 718/991.2 era set up is a lot better, but I'd be amazed if its iDrive-good :dont know:

Anyhow, we recently covered a decent distance in France from Calais to MC and back using a TomTom 5100 for guidance. Its not the latest bit of kit, but is still truly a superb system for the money. In fact any of the units from the 5xxx or 6xxx range are good. sorry Mr Porsche :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R6demon
Back