Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Porsche Experience Days - Silverstone

Osh

Paul Ricard
Guys

anyone done a recent Porsche experience day at Silverstone...?? Any idea how much they cost and if they're any good...??

I'm thinking of buying one as a prize for an event we're doing and just wondered what the current thoughts were...

Ta :thumb:

Osh

https://www.porsche.com/silverstone/en/experience/giftexperience/

Good day out, nice setting.
As a prize I would say it's an excellent idea, even if the recipient isn't necessarily into sports cars or Porsches in particular, it's an iconic venue and the day will be well organised. A variety of disciplines to try out, all with accompanied instruction, and in the latest models.

I was going to post a link but there's several reviews on here so it's easier for you to key ...... Silverstone AND experience ....... into the 'Search Forum' function.

I went a couple of years ago and it's great fun. Any petrolhead would enjoy it not just Porschephiles.

Current costs are on their website.

:thumb:

Thanks guys

really appreciate this. Its a prize that we're donating to a charity auction.

Much appreciated :thumb:

Osh

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WilmslowSi
Back