Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Cheshire/Manchester coffee catch up. JUNE

alex yates said:
:yahoo: I get to test out the waterproofing of my new soft top. Not rained since I fit it.

Well no it's summer, roof has to be down on a convertible it's the law. Anyway storm Hector didn't even wet the block paving so fingers crossed 🙏

I'll just have to drive faster then......which reminds me, need to pick up some of that super strength syrup tape.

61% chance of rain.....or to look at it another way....100% chance of rain. Thank the bees that the coffee isn't too bad. See you fine gents Sat :thumb:
Dont curb the wheels on the bridge Alex :what:

Nay chance.........famous last words :oops:

I'm up in York this weekend so can't make it :roll:

Sorry lads, I to unfortunately can't do this weekend :frustrated: but see you all next month. Hope you all have a great catch up :thumb:

future said:
Sorry lads, I to unfortunately can't do this weekend :frustrated: but see you all next month. Hope you all have a great catch up :thumb:

Cheers mate.

See you on the next meet :thumbs:

Looking forward to tomorrow gents. :thumb: conveniently the Aus game starts at 10:30 tomorrow :grin:

:) :thumbs:

Well despite the forecast it refuses to rain! Hopefully see everyone later

:)

James

Patchy sun and the odd spot here. See you there. :thumb:

Confirming all is dry. Happy days. Going to wash the car as it's looking like a barn find with the wind earlier this week

Just a word of warning to anyone coming. Bring your shades......you'll need them if you want to view my alloys. 8)

Sorry fellas when I woke up at 0730 it was pishing down here so I went back to bed.

Another great turn out gents. Some new faces too. Alex will be along shortly as I forgot to take pics. No rain which was a pleasant surprise

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JLav211
Back