Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

997.2 Gt3 cat d

that looks lovely .my favourite colour combination on an RS .

It's the one

Does that look more like a C or D cat damage? surely the front chassis has some structural damage? The door doesn't seem to sit flush

Its had an almighty wallop on the front to pinch the left door like that. Should be priced at £100k though given it's status. Too many fanjolies for me

jotaking said:
HSC911 said:
It's owned by Ramus Porsche :thumb:

Private sale on PH?

Does something stink? :judge:

Could be his 'personal' car... :dont know:

I wouldn't say it's dodgy or anything, just giving you some inside info. He's a good guy and the business seems to have quite a good rep.

Have a look, have a chat with him and go from there

:thumb:

Is the interior of the car original? Looks like a gt2 interior?

Is it possible to confirm this interior color from the option codes under the bonnet?

Just that as Porsche's have risen up in values over the past few years, I've seen more than one that was originally split for parts being put back together on the road...

I don't have a GT3, but no sticker under the bonnet on my 997.2. Might be in the service book.

THE CAR LOOKS MINT

HSC911 said:
jotaking said:
HSC911 said:
It's owned by Ramus Porsche :thumb:

Private sale on PH?

Does something stink? :judge:

Could be his 'personal' car... :dont know:

I wouldn't say it's dodgy or anything, just giving you some inside info. He's a good guy and the business seems to have quite a good rep.

Have a look, have a chat with him and go from there

:thumb:

I have seen the car and it looks mint, Ramus is trustworthy I found, he will tell you all about the car.

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

did this car end up anywhere or did the ads just disappear after not fetching much interest?

The heat has come out of the GT Market. From memory they were asking £130k for it. For another £20k you could pick up the Teeside one and it's in OPC condition vs a bent one.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JLav211
Back