Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Im coming back soon and need help (in more ways than one)

Yes,
man maths are great but I find it strange why women don't seem always seem to arrive at the same answer when doing the calculations. :?:

But TBH my missus has been a gem when it comes to my car buying and money wasting, shes one of those who want me to have the things that I want to buy myself.
I reckon its an age thing, shes 18 years younger than me and maybe shes thinking that the old boy might as well have what he wants before he pops off :floor:

The car thing has all happenened a bit fast but I have had so many occasions in the past where the first deal has been the best deal and the ones I have held back on have slipped away from me.
I do suffer from buyer remorse when I do these things but I remind myself that I promised I would get back into a decent car after we had settled into the house.

I loved the spec on the Boxster that I had to sell and I would have loved a similar spec on this new one but I realised I could live without the sports exhaust and the only thing I reckon I will miss is the PASM but as all of the other boxes were ticked, I went for it.

I also loved the solid black paintwork, its kinda stealth looking and will give me good reason to polish her at the weekends.

I'm thinking that the winter car can wait, as I wont be wanting this for a few months. I dont want to be impulsive :floor:

Perhaps she has a large life Insurance policy on you that she's not mentioned???

Just saying...

:floor:

HSC911 said:
wilpert said:
shes 18 years younger than me

:eek:

Lucky bar steward :worship:

:thumb:

wilpert has she got any twin sisters mate :grin: asking for a friend :floor: :floor: :grin: :thumb:

Not that famous 'friend' again, Phil?

javascript:emoticon(':useless:')

:lol:

Get the 981!
I absolutely love mine more than my 997 :lol:

wilpert said:
Blurred pics to follow.

what of the wife or her twin sister :grin: :thumb:

mikeluke said:
Not that famous 'friend' again, Phil?

javascript:emoticon(':useless:')

:lol:

:floor: :floor: yep you know the one the close friend , :grin: :thumb:

Hmmmm... well since you asked, she has actually got 5 sisters and I kid you not.
Age range from 23 to 43

AND they are all decent looking.

BUT I haven't put your proposal forward yet, let me pick the new wheels up on saturday and I'll broach the subject.

If I go offline for a while after Saturday, I'll either be driving or cleaning the new ride or nursing a black eye with a nice cold steak.
(Whilst driving the new ride)

wilpert said:
Hmmmm... well since you asked, she has actually got 5 sisters and I kid you not.
Age range from 23 to 43

AND they are all decent looking.

BUT I haven't put your proposal forward yet, let me pick the new wheels up on saturday and I'll broach the subject.

If I go offline for a while after Saturday, I'll either be driving or cleaning the new ride or nursing a black eye with a nice cold steak.
(Whilst driving the new ride)

5 sisters wow . OK dont forget my invite for your next family BBQ :grin: but I wont want the steak thats been on your black eye :floor: yes pick up the new wheels and whichever sister shows the most interest in the car thats the one whos number I want :grin: :grin: for my friend you understand :floor:

5 sisters wow . OK dont forget my invite for your next family BBQ Grin but I wont want the steak thats been on your black eye Floor yes pick up the new wheels and whichever sister shows the most interest in the car thats the one whos number I want Grin Grin for my friend you understand

Oh yes you'll be more then welcome at the barbecue.
And I've already chosen which sister 'your friend" can get to meet.
She will be the one in the chefs apron wielding a large knife and holding some skewers in the other hand.
'Your friend" will get a very 'warm" welcome.
He may not want to sit down for a while afterwards.

Large knife is too kind...

Please make sure that she has a pair of dulled spoons...

Welcome back wilpert, we all kinda knew it wouldn't take long :grin:

Great to see you back in a Porsche! Pics will be essential, especially of the car draped with 5 sisters :thumb:

Ps, I seem to remember you posted a pic of your girl before :?: *

*No guesses as to what Phil is doing right now :floor:

Welcome back wilpert :thumbs:

So glad you are back in a 981.

A bit late now as you are already decided, but the new 718 is a fabulous car as well. I know that's not the party line on here...

8)

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silage
Back