Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

PCN - City of London - Harsh Penalty

dombo wrote:
vlad wrote:
Not sure about that I work in Poultry and the restrictions are to stop people driving through the Bank junction - but you can turn left into Cornhill from Threadneedle street

Unfortunately he's going the other way, going west towards Bank junction, but from the angle of approach looking like he made a left turn from Bishopsgate.

Very easy to miss the bike/bus only signs at pavement level, as they face traffic coming from Leadenhall Street.

Yes my bad, you're scr%w$d :)

I'll buy you a pint at the counting house ! (On the left hidden by the Lorry)

As above, I think you're done like a kipper.

Look on the bright side, at least it's only a PCN, not a NIP...

vlad said:
dombo wrote:
vlad wrote:
Not sure about that I work in Poultry and the restrictions are to stop people driving through the Bank junction - but you can turn left into Cornhill from Threadneedle street

Unfortunately he's going the other way, going west towards Bank junction, but from the angle of approach looking like he made a left turn from Bishopsgate.

Very easy to miss the bike/bus only signs at pavement level, as they face traffic coming from Leadenhall Street

Good choice. Fuller :thumb:. That was my second office for a while :thumb:

FFS. :nooo:

Thanks for the offer gents. I'll take a Whiskey, there isn't much pain a large single malt cannot take away. Lets organise soon.

I'm off to pay the fine at the kindly reduced rate of £65.00.

<edit: Fine now paid> :sad:

vlad said:
dombo wrote:
vlad wrote:

Very easy to miss the bike/bus only signs at pavement level, as they face traffic coming from Leadenhall Street.

Did someone mention the Counting House? :)

I was there last week and the signs were pretty clear.... Mind you - I was a pedestrian at the time!

The signs have been moved around a bit in some streets due to the major gas works at the end of Gracechurch Street by London Bridge. Im based in Cornhill by Bank Station and a few doors up from the Counting House so happy to meet up for a sherbet. Could be a Porsche in the City thing. If its good enough for the Ace Cafe........ (ok I know we won't have our cars with us) :D

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silage
Back