Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Porsche 914 1.7. New pics July 2019

996ttalot said:
Great car and great work - you must be very happy with the outcome :thumb:

Ken

Thanks Ken.

I'm really pleased with it.They are such a nice drive. :thumb:

Well we had a great day yesterday at the 70th anniversary celebration.
These pictures are taken from the OPC website.

New997buyer said:
What price that grin? :grin:

Great looking car and delighted you had such great time :thumbs:
So true Paul!
Being in a convoy with a Carrera GT and a 918 spyder is a special experience to put it mildly,yet despite the million pound motors my little 914 created plenty of interest.
I was very proud to parade this quirky but strangely engaging little car :thumbs:

Are they photos for the listing? :lol:

You can`t sell the Porschas and buy a pants Aston Martin, that would just be insane :judge:

The 914 looks fantastic, amazing how these quirky little cars look better by the day, I call them 1970`s Boxsters :thumb:

kurlykris said:
You can`t sell the Porschas and buy a pants Aston Martin, that would just be insane :judge:

The 914 looks fantastic, amazing how these quirky little cars look better by the day, I call them 1970`s Boxsters :thumb:
I think you're right Kris :oops:

So after a lot of deliberation I have put my 914 up for sale.

I have really enjoyed this car and its renovation but I have other things I would like to do and as with all my projects I enjoy the journey more than the destination.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/202535265324

Good Luck mate.

I'd have stored it till May then sold.......but I guess you need the AM Vantage Christmas fund topping up :grin:

alex yates said:
Good Luck mate.

I'd have stored it till May then sold.......but I guess you need the AM Vantage Christmas fund topping up :grin:

That will be the best time to sell but someone may want a nice Christmas present.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Autocraft1
Back