Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Ben Dover''s C4S

A poor man's Rocco Stiffredi

That's not a bad looking car it has to be said. Some nice details. I like the spoiler above the rear screen. Where can I get one?

giphy.gif

Never Ever Ever Ever use that on my old Cavalier. I used to get some right earache off my Mum about the wet passenger seat giving her a lift to work. Ended up always doing cow girl in the back with my legs down the central reservation.

alex yates said:
Never Ever Ever Ever use that on my old Cavalier. I used to get some right earache off my Mum about the wet passenger seat giving her a lift to work. Ended up always doing cow girl in the back with my legs down the central reservation.

TMI

:oops: knew I shouldn't declare owning a Cavalier.

Should try a 924 :sad:

That was tight...the car was a bit of a squeeze too :grin:

Boom boom

drums.gif

The leather is surprisingly good in that car. I'd expect the passenger seat to be as saggy as an octogenerian's ball sac :what:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
993gtnut
Back