Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

bicycle rack or C4S for sale

Also cycling is for girls. Put your trainers on and go for a run. Problem solved :thumb:

:floor: :floor: love it ...

Not sure I like what's out there for sub £1k ... Doesn't inspire confidence

Also a good excuse to get into a turbo in the future if I play my cards right ...

For once, hopes of the appreciation being enjoyed by us is not a good thing

nigel99 said:
Also cycling is for girls. Put your trainers on and go for a run. Problem solved :thumb:

other men in trainers or more ladies in lycra? :dont know: :dont know:

You can have the running :thumb:

When my Audi estate was written off I bought a £300 trailer for the Missus car so we could still go camping as a family and a pickup truck for £1000 to transport the dirt bikes around and do general building type works. With all the practicality sorted I then bought a 996.
You just need a bit of lateral thinking, it doesn't have to cost much, I still justify my decision by explaining that the Porker has increased in value so overall we have made money.
I then used that theoretical dosh to buy another sports bike!

I've got the porsche transport system roof bars and 1 x porsche cycle carrier that i bought 2nd hand for my 996 c2 but never fitted. I could be tempted to sell. Located near Northampton.

Not sure if they will fit a c4s but I would think so. PM me if interested. I'll try and dig them out of the garage.

Thanks both, PM sent and PM replied too

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
b8n8tai
Back