Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

964 Jubi values

Yes they're on crack!

The second one is less stupid at £70k less than the other one and almost half of the miles.

There was a more used one on Ebay a couple of months ago which I guessed would go for £60k max. A few others were saying much higher. It went for £60k almost on the nose.

They are pretty cars but I'd rather have a Turbo with a bit more grunt to back up the looks, or a C2 with the narrower shell and slightly more nimble feel.

All irrelevant though as the buyers of these now put actual driving way down on their list of priorities. :wink:

dombo said:
While still kicking myself for not having snapped up a repaired Cat D Jubi on sale near me for just under GBP30k 5 years ago, I was amazed to see these two for sale.
Are the sellers on crack or should I resume the self-kicking with more vigour:
http://www.brittle.co.uk/listing/91...ed-edition-3-6-coupe-number-556-of-911-units/

http://www.classicandsportscar.com/...sche-911-964-30-jahre-jubilee-edition/7432122

Don't kick yourself too hard, I'm pretty certain that second car is my old one that I sold in 2010 for £23k :sad: Just a run out model they said, too heavy, 4WD, 964RS is the only 964 worth a damn :floor: That said I was over joyed at selling it for 23k at the time as the only other offer I had was £18k. No way worth £180k now and for good reason.

Both those two are way way way over-priced. Real world figures are in 5 digits, but then again it's what someone is prepared to pay. At those prices the cars won't get used.

I've studied the market for some time :roll:

Wow - those are ludicrous prices! I am sure that someone will buy them but, as Zingers said, they will never see a road again!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JLav211
Back