Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Graphite Blue 991.2 GT3

Saw a Graphite Blue Boxster in the flesh on Sunday. In cloudy skies it looks grey with a faint hint of blue. In sunlight it brightens up tremendously and looks very blue.....more Farrow and Ball.....

Either way very nice. If it was chosen for a GT3 then it would certainly look the business on the Rivieria, or on one the three days a year we get sunshine "oop north" .... :grin:

Maybe that's why GT cars are spec'd in outrageous colours....I'm not usually a 'purple' man but in the YouTube video of Chris Harris testing a GT3 at the Porsche test track, the colour looked good, I could be persuaded if anyone knows of one for sale, answers on postcard please to....Mr. J Porschekit at 911UK.com :grin:

Cheib said:
Graphite Blue is a proper marmite colour for me...had a Boxster loan car in it and really couldn't decide if I liked it or not. I think it's a real shame that all of the new colours Porsche has introduced seem to be bad variations on popular PTS colours.

Crayon - Too brown (Fashion Grey, SC Grey, Grigio Campovolo are all better)
Miami Blue - Too green (Riviera and Mexico are both much better blues)
Graphite Blue - Too blue (Grey/Black from the 997.2 GT3 RS is a much better colour)

Those are at least my opinions!

Yes I saw one at Silverstone and wasn't that sure about it. Crayon I did like though.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JLav211
Back