Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Rothmans Porsche livery for Le Mans 24H 2018

Tobesetc said:
I'm going to make a late call about whether I go. Not sure I fancy a 4 hour round trip on a Sunday.

........ Toby ...... I have done it a couple of times and it's no big sweat ......... :)

The return of Marty Wild said:
Chief said:
That looks the dogs danglies :bandit:

You stole my compliment! Had already decided on these words by page 2 :lol:

Always a bit late to the party me :oops:

Excellent job

That looks fantastic, well worth the effort.

:thumbs:

Tobesetc said:
I'm going to make a late call about whether I go. Not sure I fancy a 4 hour round trip on a Sunday.

It's a great day, Beaulieu is a fantastic location and you're in the west, do try and make it, weather looks good too

I'm loving that. Top work! 8)

I'm jealous of your trip too. This year is my 10 year anniversary of not going.
:sad:

Hi Tobesetc,

I was playing golf yesterday with a friend of a friend. He told me he was going to Le Mans in his Lamborghini, so I sent him a pic of your car and told him to look out for you his name is Vic. I've attached a pic of his car for your reference.

ATB :)

Attachments

• vics_car_180.jpg
    vics_car_180.jpg
    208.8 KB · Views: 4,181
Thanks!

Great to see her (and you) at Beaulieu yesterday. :thumbs:

I'll be down at Le Mans and will keep an eye open for your car, it shouldn't be hard to miss!

Have you seen that Porsche have re-liveried one of their works cars in a Rothmans retro livery for the race?

r02.jpg

Pinot said:
I'll be down at Le Mans and will keep an eye open for your car, it shouldn't be hard to miss!

Have you seen that Porsche have re-liveried one of their works cars in a Rothmans retro livery for the race?

r02.jpg

Yes, I've seen this and I am currently begging Porsche upon bended knee to give me a photo-opp with the real one!

coullstar said:
More I see this more I love it. Always thought that livery was one of the best on any race car, bit like the Martini.

Wonder if Id get away with it on a Zenith blue car.

I have been having the same debate about it on an aqua car lol :thumb: :thumb:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drthein
Back