Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Topgear 981 Valved Exhaust - Just Pay Fitting 2.0

TopGear Exhausts

Silverstone
Afternoon all,

Same backstory as our recent 991 thread with a similar aim and result - we're seeking to make some GoPro footage of our products and need a forum member's help to do this.

We've recently begun to sponsor this forum as an approved trader and the feedback, support, enquiries and general goodwill we have received has been phenomenal worship, big thanks to all members of this great community.

This is the second "Just Pay Fitting" TG promotion, inspired by the E-Commerce trend "Just Pay Shipping".

A lot of the time I get great verbal feedback on our Porsche exhausts, particularly in Germany where we sell perhaps 60% of our Porsche stock to B2B customers. Unfortunately, we have yet to find a convincing means to get our distributors incentivised to get me the precious video footage we desire to help push our products and give potential customer's confidence. I am hoping to use the forum to secure some GoPro runs for our products. As we are based in sleepy Bridport, Dorset, its always an uphill struggle to get fine cars down to our workshop, we aren't exactly central.

In return for a willing 981 owner lending us his or her car for a few days, we will supply the following product free of charge and only charge the fitting fee -

Topgear 981 Valved Cat Back Exhaust (standard tails)

Topgear 981 Valved Cat Back Exhaust (black tails)

We do also have performance manifolds (with or without sports cat) that we could do a deal on at the same time.

We are willing, able and insured to collect the vehicle via recovery truck if the drive down to Bridport is hard to find time for.

Please PM me (Alex) if this offer is of any interest. Obviously, this offer is limited and is first come first served.

Thanks for reading.

Hi,

Your website says the valves are operated via remote....can the exhaust be installed to maintain the oem button on the centre console?

Not sure if this would fit my car anyway (GT4), but thought I'd ask anyway :)

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spider69
Back