Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Porsche 997.1 Turbo Manual For Sale

997H

Hi Everyone, I thought I would put it out on here that I am selling my silver manual 997 turbo.
Any question or pics wanted PM me and i will send some along
Many thanks

997.1 Turbo for sale

Hi all I'm new to posting threads, however I did join in 2016. I am a genuine enthusiast and have owned my car for a few years.

997.1 Turbo Manual for sale

Hi mate thanks for the recommendation. I will contact him to see if we can strike a deal. The car is absolutely stunning so it will be well worth a look for him.

Pleasure, if your car is as described you have no issues selling it. As ragpicker says perhaps post the spec of it on this thread and create a free advertisement on this site to further increase your chances of selling it quickly :thumbs:

He only wants black on black. I have spoken to him

997.1 Turbo Manual
2006 61k miles full Porsche service history just serviced at dealers
2 Owners
Sports Chrono
Extended leather pack
Black Electric memory leather
Bose sound system
Home link
Pasm
PCM sat nav
Rear park assist
2keys all previous mots receipts etc

A very clean and cherished example

Why wouldn't you just put a free ad up in classifieds? :?:

Hi I'm learning how to do that at the minute lol.

You know if yours is a nice one I'd give to Tom at 911 Virgin on SOR. he'll sell it for you for top money £55,000 to £59,995 depending on condition in 5 minutes. Must be a good one though. Sold 3 this way completely hassle free within 30 mins, 1 week and two weeks respectively. Can't think of anything worse than having some muppet pop over to your house to buy a car kicking tyres.

Hi I have listed it on free classifieds but i cant find it advertised anywhere

Re: 997.1 Turbo Manual for sale

997H said:
Hi I have listed it on free classifieds but i cant find it advertised anywhere

Once submitted it can take a day or two for your advert to be reviewed and authorised.

GLWTS

What price did you put on it. :?:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JLav211
Back