Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

FS: 996 Turbo Recaro GT3 Seats

Lxhall

This is a complete GT3 seat package for a 996 or 997, in excellent overall condition:

-Recaro GT3 Seats / Harness Bar / Harnesses

Hardware is included (pictured below).

Condition: the seats have no scratches on the exposed shell part of the backs.
The harnesses are in like-new condition

£2,150 - either collection or shipped.

[email protected]

Attachments

• 1_140.jpg
    1_140.jpg
    168 KB · Views: 2,413
Interested in the full package - email & PM sent.

Also sent an email.

Anyone bought these parts yet? Thanks

Hi Guys,

I have been talking to this guy via email and I am 99% sure this is a scam using the profile of lxhall, but a different email address.

Cheers,

Tim.

Fastlane said:
Hi Guys,

I have been talking to this guy via email and I am 99% sure this is a scam using the profile of lxhall, but a different email address.

Cheers,

Tim.

I am on the same page, I was offered the cage but after asking for pictures all went quiet.

Perhaps I am wrong, however £2.2k for a pair of genuine GT3 Recaros, a techquip cage and harness seems a little to good to be true!

And if it sounds to good to be true, then it probably is!

He also has in underpriced watch for sale that's described as a 39mm but pictured as a 41mm.

After a bit of digging, the actual lxhall member has an email address [email protected], this one is using [email protected]. The real lxhall lives in Switzerland, but is from Aberdeen and works in the oil industry and seems to occasionally sell Swiss watches. I imagine the other one belongs to a Nigerian scammer who has hacked his accounts and is trying to sell non existent watches and car parts...

The moderators may want to ban this guy.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Retep
Back