Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

996 parts

Gixxer996

Sold my car and have a few odds and sods for sale:

Steering wheel / handbrake and gear knob all in grey but poor condition. My plan was to have them retrimmed as a set asking £75 for the set

Stainless wheel bolts + locking bolts and key (full set) never used asking £10

Centre console, had started rubbing this down to respray but still needs finishing asking £25

Black mat set, missing drivers but will throw in a grey one if you want it. Not in great condition but should clean up well £20

Brand new set of wipers never even opened £7

Pair of interior door handles in black (was planning to repaint these silver ad my originals were worn £15

Wheel spacer 6mm one is broken but still works fine £5

Ignition switch - works fine £4

Clock rings - set of 3 was planing to paint these silver £4

Also have a brand new unopened elring rms £5

Porsche clutch alignment tool £5

All of these are collected prices from benfleet Essex if you want them posted I'll look into prices for you.

Thanks,
Jason

Attachments

• _180527_123959_363_464.jpg
    _180527_123959_363_464.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 4,450
Hi Jason,

I'll have the wheel bolts off you if no one else has asked.

Would an extra £5 cover the postage?

Thanks

Is there a Grey drivers floor mat kicking around in that collection too and if so I'm after one as mine is running a little threadbare! Cheers

Yes there is, but not in perfect condition. I'll take a photo and post it for you to make your mind up.

Hi mate does the centre console include ashtray and the bit to the side of the handbrake?

Interested but only if can be sent - happy to pay for p&p (and the general hassle of sending stuff!!). Am based in reading so bit far to come

Yep centre console includes all the associated parts.

No problem sending I'll get a price, was just expecting it to be high-ish due to size.

I'll let you know.

Nice one thanks. I just used parcel2go I think when I arranged for a bose subwoofer thingy to be sent too me from Cardiff. Loads of different options on there including collection.

rlengthorn said:
Hi Jason,

I'll have the wheel bolts off you if no one else has asked.

Would an extra £5 cover the postage?

Thanks

Bugsy seconds please :thumb:

Quick update- I have last minute been called away with work and will be in Germany until next Friday.

Wheel bolts paid for and posted.

Grey carpet allocated but not yet sent.

I will answer all other questions upon my return, sorry and thanks :thumbs:

Jason

Gixxer996 said:
Quick update- I have last minute been called away with work and will be in Germany until next Friday.

Wheel bolts paid for and posted.

Grey carpet allocated but not yet sent.

I will answer all other questions upon my return, sorry and thanks :thumbs:

Jason

Thanks Jason (from Grey carpet new owner to be :) )

If by wipers you mean wiper arms, i will take them ! :thumbs:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
993gtnut
Back