Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Car Hartley Porsche 718 and Ferrari 458 Italia Crash, UPDATE

jotaking

Hockenheim
BOTH drivers flee roundabout smash between £80,000 Porsche 718 and £150,000 Ferrari 458 Italia - leaving takeaway curry all over the German car's windscreen

The drivers of two supercars abandoned their two vehicles in the road and fled after they were involved in a horrific smash last night. Police were called to the crash between a Ferrari 458 Italia and a Porsche 718 Cayman GTS.

The 26-year-old driver of the Porsche is known to have suffered minor injuries, but the driver of the Ferrari was not at the scene and Police are appealing for information to trace him and any passengers.

The red £80,000 Porsche rolled over and lost both rear wheels in the accident, and somehow ended up with a take-away curry across the windscreen.

The £150,000 Ferrari suffered heavy damage on the front of the passenger side. Both of the vehicle's airbags had deployed in the force of the crash. The crash, which resulted in more than £230,000 worth of damage, took place at around 7.55pm last night in South Yorkshire.

4C7D6EAA00000578-0-image-a-17_1526890746690.jpg

4C7D6EBA00000578-0-image-a-14_1526890646840.jpg

4C7D6EB500000578-0-image-a-13_1526890635674.jpg

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...718-Ferrari-458-leaving-curry-windscreen.html

Good grief :judge: :cop:

Quick bash with a hammer and a lick of paint and they will be back on a forecourt in Keighley before you know it!

:)

I'm going to Keighley tomorrow. I'll pop in and see what they're on for. :floor:
No doubt description will be "one lady owner" on both cars. Never tracked either

mikeluke said:
Quick bash with a hammer and a lick of paint and they will be back on a forecourt in Keighley before you know it!

:)

Yeah, and 3 mins in the microwave; it'll be like nothing happened :sad:

Hire car sub letted out for 300 quid an hour to boy racers? :bandit:

FZP said:
I'm going to Keighley tomorrow. I'll pop in and see what they're on for. :floor:
No doubt description will be "one lady owner" on both cars. Never tracked either

:floor: What level of the multi-storey showroom will it be on :dont know:

Zingari said:
FZP said:

:floor: What level of the multi-storey showroom will it be on :dont know:
Top floor, just getting the final touches of a valet done then ready for the "showroom"

According to Tom Hartley his son Carl was involved so it wasn't a hire car scenario. Both drivers fled the scene, the Porsche driver returned and was arrested. No comment or sign of Carl Hartley, one wonders why people felt the need to flee. The private plate on the Ferrari at the time of the crash is registered to a veyron
Interesting indeed.

Curious.....

ChrisT70 said:
According to Tom Hartley his son Carl was involved so it wasn't a hire car scenario. Both drivers fled the scene, the Porsche driver returned and was arrested. No comment or sign of Carl Hartley, one wonders why people felt the need to flee. The private plate on the Ferrari at the time of the crash is registered to a veyron
Interesting indeed.

Apparently the car was for sale on the Hartley website prior to the crash, Sale or Return :grin:

Smacks to me of drink driving to flee the scene of an accident like that :roll:

The comments are the best bit :floor: :floor: :floor:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe-nee-g
Back