Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Spa classic 18th-21st May 2018

G2 said:
Thanks to Spa Classic for a great weekend and thanks to Longers for an epic trip.
Glad you enjoyed it Graham. Hopefully you'll decide to do something similar with us in future :thumb:

Cheers,
L'rs

I thought I spotted you travelling back up the M20 late yesterday afternoon along with plenty of other nice cars :thumbs:

Absolutely Longers :thumb: how easy was it to arrange consistent sunny conditions at Spa then :floor: you boys were certainly peddling well.

Nodstar, sorry if I missed you matey. Bit jaded from the weeks exersions. :thumb: see you at beaulieu ?

G2 said:
Absolutely Longers :thumb: how easy was it to arrange consistent sunny conditions at Spa then :floor: you boys were certainly peddling well.
It's not what you know Graham, but who... Did you notice that we left before the end of the final race a few minutes before the heavens opened and had just sat down in the hotel bar when news of the storm trickled through?! :lol:

Yes mate. Surprisingly your whatsapp post, combined with the biblical cloud rotation above the grandstand, made our decision to head out. Got caught in the rain a bit but then we had to negotiate with the bar manager to get a beer outside whilst they were preparing for a hurricane...."but de rain is coming in 4 minutes sir"..."best get them beers here in 3 then matey".

Just back today, saw your cars, but forgot to take your number with me :x

What a top class event. Roads, food, wine and hotels eceeded my expectations. Great value as well. Looking fwd to the classic in July!!

:thumb:

astonboy said:
What a top class event. Roads, food, wine and hotels eceeded my expectations. Great value as well. Looking fwd to the classic in July!!

Thanks Richard, I'm glad you enjoyed. Not long until the Le Mans Classic now :D

Only said:
Looking forward to your updates.

Random thread resurrections like this normally lead to Spam links being added a later date.

:admin:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclassicauto
Back