Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

2019 991.2 GT3-RS

Porsche2018

Hello I am living in the US and have ordered a 2019 GT3-RS and since I know there are members in the UK that have already taken delivery I would be interested in hearing any feedback you can provide. I do not take delivery until the middle of August/early September.
I ordered a Lizard Green car so would like to see some out and about with pictures of both the exterior and the interior from actual owners.
How does it perform both on the street and track? Looking for just general review and feedback. Many of the articles to date are written by journalists and I am more interested in owner feedback.

Well done sir!

Interesting to know if the criteria for an allocation in the US is similar to here. I.E. God parent to the dealer principals children and a serial Porsche buyer of many many years!!

I think you will find a bit more info on the Pistonheads forum under the 911/CGT section, seen a few pics of LG ones so far.

Porsche2018 said:
Hello I am living in the US and have ordered a 2019 GT3-RS and since I know there are members in the UK that have already taken delivery I would be interested in hearing any feedback you can provide. I do not take delivery until the middle of August/early September.
I ordered a Lizard Green car so would like to see some out and about with pictures of both the exterior and the interior from actual owners.
How does it perform both on the street and track? Looking for just general review and feedback. Many of the articles to date are written by journalists and I am more interested in owner feedback.

Well you'll have to tell me, mine won't be here until 1st quarter 2019 complete with WP option

Lizard Green stunning colour :thumb:

HSC911 said:
:welcome:

And happy motoring :mrgreen:

:thumb:

Thanks for the hardy welcome great to meet and converse with Porsche enthusiasts from across the Pond..... :)

m119cars said:
Well done sir!

Interesting to know if the criteria for an allocation in the US is similar to here. I.E. God parent to the dealer principals children and a serial Porsche buyer of many many years!!

I think you will find a bit more info on the Pistonheads forum under the 911/CGT section, seen a few pics of LG ones so far.

Funny that's pretty close to what is needed here or you pay the dreaded ADM (additional dealer mark-up). I am in the later group. My history with Porsche only extends about 9 Months purchased a new 2018 718 Cayman S in August of 2017 and then got the GT bug. Started looking at GT4s, then I said why not a GT3 so I procured an allocation for a 2018 GT3 then we saw a 2016 3RS in the Porsche showroom and started to pester the sales manager at the dealership for a 2019 allocation and the rest is history. My build date is 13 July and Should have the car the middle of August/early September.

Phil 997 said:
Lizard Green stunning colour :thumb:

Thank you my friend......we go for understated colours :) We also have a Miami Blue 2018 718 Cayman S........so, how can I put this, people can see us coming. The wife and I love colour 8)

Well you'll have to tell me, mine won't be here until 1st quarter 2019 complete with WP option[/quote]

Firstly, congratulations on your 3RS, and I will let you know my impressions.

I have to say thanks to all the poster so far for the kind and civil reception. It is good to have another forum to converse with car enthusiasts about the Porsches.

Gentlemen.....the suns shinning here in Texas, and the Porsche is beckoning us to go for a ride. Talk to you all real soon! :)

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JLav211
Back