Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

997 Stereo surround help

Phil 997 said:
resigner said:
Don't underestimate how complicated the set up in a 997 is. Way beyond what it needs to be, but does work if you get it right.

A good example, in my non Bose car, the amp powers up based on the signal from what is effectively the electric aerial turn on/off linked to the ignition. If you don't connect the right wires, and a lot of leads don't, then the amp doesn't turn on, you don't get any bass, and you wonder wtf is going on for an age!

If you go ahead, sure we can help out as much as possible.

That pioneer I listed is really awesome. Phil will tell you Alpine in a minute :)

:grin: :grin: :grin: :thumb: I did like my alpine but in all honesty you don't need to spend £800/1200 on a head unit ,there are some very good units out there for £300/400 with mirror link , etc

mirror link is the old version. Android Auto is what you want. I only have mirror link and tbh, don't use it. That pioneer I listed is an exceptional piece of kit, bang up to date

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
race911turbo
Back