Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

911uk at Dinslaken 2018. Stories & Pics.

Looked a good trip lads, hopefully I can tag along to the next!

BChivs said:
Looked a good trip lads, hopefully I can tag along to the next!

maybe mankinis next year mate :floor: :floor: :floor:

Phil 997 said:
:floor: :floor: I hadnt realised he was following you everywhere Jimbo clearly a banana perv :grin: :grin:

There are no words... :wtf:

DrJimBone said:
Phil 997 said:
:floor: :floor: I hadnt realised he was following you everywhere Jimbo clearly a banana perv :grin: :grin:

:floor: :floor: :floor: best fwends heard he even changed his name to
Arzt Banane Knochen :grin: :grin: :grin:

Attachments

• ulyid2am_152.jpg
    ulyid2am_152.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 3,513
DrJimBone said:
Phil 997 said:

Priceless... :floor: :floor: :floor:

Shewie said:
Priceless... :floor: :floor: :floor:

If you think that look is bad... I actually had to run off and hide behind Porkee's car. Ze German BananaPerv came looking for me so Porkee jumped in and stared moving back prompting me to commando crawl along beside him while trying to swear quietly enough so not to give the game away.

That dude was a nutjob (Ze German, not Porkee).

askgeez said:
....... The remise is always good. Hard to beat the volume of quality cars under one roof anywhere I expect. Third time there , so just a quick walk around to look for any extra special gems.

Good to get up close to a brand new turbo s 'exclusive" in lairy gold ...

https://imgur.com/gallery/4sYNUS6

to be continued

:popcorn:

C'mon 'Geez get this thread back on track.

Guys

just found this amongst a load of rubbish i'd accumulated on my desk.

When i was at Dinskalen last month, i asked the guy behind the desk at the Tryp if he knew of any power wash places near to the hotel; he was a bit suprised as he said that everywhere he knew of had a rotary brush car wash.

I left it and went back to the room - I then got a call from him to say that they'd done some searching round and found some nearby places.

Knowing that one or two of you are about ***** about keeping your cars spick and spam, I thought that you might appreciate this for the future:

42338706382_8342f4bcef_k.jpg
[/url]Dinslaken Power Washers by Mike O, on Flickr[/img]

Thank me later! :thumb: :grin:

Osh

Or you just could have gone around the corner to the Shell garage and filled up with 100 octane as well as get a spruce up!

Osh, option 3 open 24 hrs thats a serious car wash :grin:

The beast was very dirty. It stressed me out a little. Hope it will be clean for Beaulieu !

Maybe we all needed a clean my car kit like Khush. ?

Phil 997 said:
Osh, option 3 open 24 hrs thats a serious car wash :grin:

........ last time was over there you weren't allowed to wash cars on a Sunday ....... :dont know:

:?:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silage
Back