Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

My PDK is FKD !!

Glad its working out for you, glad I bought a manual car after this.

Jptoon said:
Porsche GB have offered me a goodwill contribution which effectly gives me a free PDK box. Ancilliaries, oils/fluids and Labour charges etc. will still see a bill of circa £3k from the OPC in Newcastle, but I'm grateful for the gesture and have approved the repair work now. No boxes available in the UK though so there's one on its way from Germany for me 👍

That's a superb result and a very generous gesture. Hope the car is returned soon, good luck!

That's a great result from OPC Newcastle good job you asked as I dare say they would have let you stump up the £9k without questioning it.

One of the members on here who's in our local group had a recurring issue with his Cayman and was told the same as everyone else. that it's a sealed unit and is exch only. In the end he traded it for a manual Cayman!

Was in our local OPC today and there was a guy test driving a GT3 RS that's for sale, yours for a £195 k. Did look really nice in White.

Jptoon said:
Porsche GB have offered me a goodwill contribution which effectly gives me a free PDK box. Ancilliaries, oils/fluids and Labour charges etc. will still see a bill of circa £3k from the OPC in Newcastle, but I'm grateful for the gesture and have approved the repair work now. No boxes available in the UK though so there's one on its way from Germany for me 👍

Thats a result .. i would have been very surprised if they had not but that is a larger contribution than i was expecting .

The main reason we cant repair these boxes is a lack of spare parts .. if anyone finds a company that can supply parts then i will certainly talk to my Boss about doing them .

Dodson supply the bits for PDKs?

see the link and video above!

a third of all GTR's have their bits in

robbiej said:
Dodson supply the bits for PDKs?

see the link and video above!

a third of all GTR's have their bits in

Forgive me for being stupid .. but lets face it i am at times but the link / video .. i cant see it :oops:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
993gtnut
Back