Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Anyone drive a 991 GTS

Osh

Great reg number for sale this month by DVLA - its reg number 991 GTS and the starting price is £1200... :thumb:

Osh

Osh said:
Great reg number for sale this month by DVLA - its reg number 991 GTS and the starting price is £1200... :thumb:

Osh
Jonttt has AH07GTS at £500 for sale, seems a bargain.

Osh said:

Osh

vR65sx0.jpg

991 GTS would look great..... but A H07 GTS would be cheaper :thumb:

That will go for £5k plus with fees :wink:

jonttt said:
991 GTS would look great.....That will go for £5k plus with fees :wink:

I bet you a beer it goes for over £10k :dont know:

:thumbs:

I`ve been working with a customer this week who was so happy when he found out that I was a fellow Porsche fiend :D

He runs a 991.2 Targa GTS in Mexico Blue, 2 new Ceyennes and told me on Thursday that he a has an Orange 991.2 GT3 tucked away from the divorce lawyers.............along with a LOI for a 991.2 GT3RS :grin:

I`m looking forward to a drive in the GT3 next week, sadly it has to go back to his OPC as part of the deal for the RS, along with the 2 Ceyennes at a massive loss to him :nooo:

He might like this plate :thumb:

I was bidding for it and then it went up to £10,300 hammer price so just under £13.5k with fees!

Nice plate but I can get another car for that money!!!

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scratch
Back