Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Show us your aftermarket wheels...

Boba fett said:
Been around a lot of Porsches and a lot of wheels, I am not a fan of any aftermarket jobbies on a Porsche (with the exception of Vertini Magic Concave) most just look to me like a CAT D car or trying to hard. Porsche of all car manufactures spend a lot on R&D and more importantly looks, and they do get some OEM wheels so right.

Gen 2 Turbo's look so right !!

:thumb:

did you sell you magics when you sold the 996 mate or did they go with the car

Hi Phil they are in the shed :thumb:

Don't look quite so good on the 997 vs the Gen 2 turbos :thumb:

Was going to use them for track days, but the Allen key bolts did my head in.

Boba fett said:

are they NB or WB offsets and are you interested in parting with them as I might know someone in the market for them mate :thumb:

Boba fett said:
Been around a lot of Porsches and a lot of wheels, I am not a fan of any aftermarket jobbies on a Porsche (with the exception of Vertini Magic Concave) most just look to me like a CAT D car or trying to hard. Porsche of all car manufactures spend a lot on R&D and more importantly looks, and they do get some OEM wheels so right.

Gen 2 Turbo's look so right !!

:thumb:

There is lies a big issue. Its a very fine line.

The lobster claws for all their negative publicity are amongst the lightest of the OEM I believe, but not the most popular.

I like them a lot I just don't think they work well with the Aerokit.

Phil 997 said:
Boba fett said:

are they NB or WB offsets and are you interested in parting with them as I might know someone in the market for them mate :thumb:

They are wide body, I want to keep them mate, I do think one day I will use them. :thumb:

Boba fett said:
Phil 997 said:
Boba fett said:

They are wide body, I want to keep them mate, I do think one day I will use them. :thumb:

no probs mate they are nice alloys, I have just brought Skos, AG rugers as an option for winters and to give me a chance to try another alloy for a change although it will be hard to beat the magics, I often see guys taking pics of just the alloys sod the car they are on :floor: :floor:

Guys, guys... guys?

Is this it? Some lovely wheels for sure but no one else using non OEM wheels?

What are opinions on all of these flow formed semi forged wheels brands like ispriri etc?

12747833_480615975459065_1881556208_n.jpg

ffr1-top-img-left(3).jpg

So I have managed to cut a deal on these. Would bolt straight on and without spacers but decent enough offsets to run a 305 rear without issues.

What do you guys think?

Porsche-911-997-S-GT3-RS-Optik-by-Ingo-Noak-Tuning-2.jpg

RXP. said:
So I have managed to cut a deal on these. Would bolt straight on and without spacers but decent enough offsets to run a 305 rear without issues.

What do you guys think?

Porsche-911-997-S-GT3-RS-Optik-by-Ingo-Noak-Tuning-2.jpg

Nice wheels :thumb: what are they?

Here are mine

Attachments

• 997_152.jpg
    997_152.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 817

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members