Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Most Popular GT3 Colours

What Colour is Your GT3

• WHITE

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • BLACK

• RED & VARIANTS

• YELLOW

• GREY & VARIANTS

• BLUE & VARIANTS

• ORANGE

• GREEN

• PTS/SPECIAL

• Total voters

jotaking

I thought it would be interesting to see what the most popular colours are out there.

I'd guess white?

jotaking said:
I thought it would be interesting to see what the most popular colours are out there.

I'd guess white?

Depends upon model. On the 996.1 and 996.2 white is about the rarest non-PTS colour of the lot, but on the 997.1 it seemed to be at least half of them when they were new. Black always common, but especially on earlier cars. Silvers very common on 996s but unusual to see on more recent cars.

Transparent !.....they won't sell me one.... :x :grin:

An interesting addendum to the poll would be if you didn't choose the colour of your GT3 and could pick the colour now, what would you choose? My car is black, but I bought it regardless as there wasn't much choice on the used market back in 2011. I would have bought a blue one, if there were any on the market at the time 8)

Roro said:
An interesting addendum to the poll would be if you didn't choose the colour of your GT3 and could pick the colour now, what would you choose? My car is black, but I bought it regardless as there wasn't much choice on the used market back in 2011. I would have bought a blue one, if there were any on the market at the time 8)

Similar story, wasn't looking for red but as soon as I saw it in the flesh I was sold. After a long series of grey and black I needed something more colourful. Given a free choice I'd probably still go red.

Yellow left hooker mk1 996 here

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silage
Back