Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Which Wax or Should I apply Gtechniq Liquid Crystal?

I purchased the UHD Autoglym wax when it was on offer and have been very impressed. Easy to apply and buff. The water has beaded off nicely since application a couple of months ago.

I now top it up with the Autoglym aqua wax after the fortnightly wash, which makes drying the car and adding a further protective layer a easy process.

I have tried dozens of different options over the past few years but currently happy with the results as Easternjets is, using poorboys sealant poorboys glaze and a coat or three of nattys paste blue . I will be redoing it every 4 to six weeks and using gtechniq liquid crystal as a weekly quick detailer along with their C4 permanant trim restorer which is the best trim restorer I have ever used. :thumb: :thumb:

Just an update. I did the Aston at the weekend:-
Gtechniq snow foam
Gtechniq Shampoo
Dodo Juice Supernatural Polish
Dodo Juice Supernatural Wax

The paintwork was in remarkably good condition before starting so didn't clay. Results were great.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
993gtnut
Back