Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

ICE adventure ....

Numbercruncher said:
:thumbs: Thanks Jackal I'll have a wrestle with it later, didn't look like there was a big enough gap between the cowl and the dash to get the mini jack plug through although the light was fading a bit by the time I reached that stage.

Didn't have time to really play with the unit, checked I had power, sound,radio and ipod connection and that was about it. Will let you know how I get on when I pair it up with my phone etc. Sounded pretty good though but I need to look at speaker upgrades too in due course, not the original speakers but I'm guessing they're still 8-10 years old.

ooohh.. i have the 964 cowling btw because of my RS steering wheel so YMMV

oooh ... is it steering wheel off jobby to get the top cowl cover off ???

guys, whetever you do

dont ever get one of those Aseroid things

puled mine out and threw it across teddington high street the other day

complete and utter POS ! :frustrated:

Jackal,
I know it was many years ago, but i can see that you used the same hertz equipment that i have recently bought for my 993.
Can you tell me a little more about how you modified the tweeters to fit the pods?

Also where did you mount the amp?

thanks

My full active setup with Focal Utopia Drivers

fullsizeoutput_1428.jpg

fullsizeoutput_1429.jpg

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stulees65
Back