Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

My 997 and I

Great pics.... :thumb: at spa again in a couple of weeks. :thumb: :thumb:

G2 said:
Great pics.... :thumb: at spa again in a couple of weeks. :thumb: :thumb:

Fascinating place, enjoy Graham :thumb:

In the week I tried a sample bottle of Autoperfekt N1 finisher that I'd been given to try. It's a final stage gloss enhancer used over the top of wax, sealant or just after a wash.
Very easy to apply just mist a panel and work in, flip the microfibre and buff.
All very easy and a noticeable positive result.

Headed out this morning to the Ashton Court Bristol breakfast meet.
A big turn out and quite a few Porsche's in attendance inc a fellow 911uk member in his GT4 who just as it happens lives a few miles up the road from me.

Hi Kev. Great to meet you this morning and see your car in the flesh. It was looking shiny! Great event I thought altho I left too early to have a good look at that new Gt3 RS, I managed to check it out while it negotiated the speed bumps even more slowly than I did! Hope to see you around. Cheers Omar

mangobay said:
Hi Kev. Great to meet you this morning and see your car in the flesh. It was looking shiny! Great event I thought altho I left too early to have a good look at that new Gt3 RS, I managed to check it out while it negotiated the speed bumps even more slowly than I did! Hope to see you around. Cheers Omar

Cheers Omar,
If I see your GT4 locally at least I'll now know who it is :grin:

So it's another happy anniversary to me having now owned the car two years.
The strange thing is even after two years it still feels like a 'new to me car' and I very much still get that excitement factor when the garage door opens :grin:
Off to Brooklands tomorrow which I'm looking forward too and hopefully I'll get a few pictures on the banking :thumb:

Headed over to Brooklands Sunday morning for the breakfast meet and had a throughly good day especially as I'd not been to Brooklands before.
Cracking weather, a great turnout and an interesting place to visit. :grin:

Great pics Kev , gutted I couldnt make brooklands but the gearbox is still in bits lol catch up soon mate :thumb:

Phil 997 said:
Great pics Kev , gutted I couldnt make brooklands but the gearbox is still in bits lol catch up soon mate :thumb:

It was significantly quieter without you Phil, hopefully normal service resumes very soon :thumb:

Porsche on the prom Weymouth, its the second time I've been to this event held by the Dorset section of PCGB.
The trip down from South Wales wasn't the best due to Friday afternoon traffic but with glorious weather it was a great evening.
Great also to catch up with a few 911uk south coast members.
:thumb:

screenshot software for windows

Visited Kings Western house yesterday for this months cars & coffee held by Queens square. Not sure what the gardener thought of a load of cars parking on the manicured lawn but it was a lovely spot :grin:

Time for an update. As is usual for me the cars been laid up through the winter months and April couldn't come fast enough.
I've had a couple of small jobs this time around first of all a broken offside coil spring. I ordered a pair from Portsmouth OPC which were fitted along with new hardware and had the 4 wheel alignment done so it's now driving spot on. This done it flew the MOT so we are now back on the road.
Another job that needed doing was to swap out a faulty oil pressure sender unit which was just reading high all the time so again I ordered one from the OPC ready for it to be changed during an interim oil service. I headed up for this to be done to Porsche Indy RSR Auto services in Bromsgrove this morning.
With these jobs now done all is well once again and I'm very much looking forward to the new season which kicks off this weekend with the annual trip to Dinslaken :grin:

It's been some time since the last update.
I've not been to too many shows this year but highlight of the year was definitely our 3rd trip to Dinslaken back in the spring.
Booked again for 2020.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JLav211
Back