Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

AG Ruger Mesh wheels story

Phil 997 said:
robbiej said:
Sold to me Grin Grin thanks Sko , So options are run them with winter tyres as I have my vertini magics already on the car or hang them on the garage wall as Auto art Grin Grin Thumb
Sko good luck finding some suitable alloys for your car mate , I have asked Boba if hes interested in selling his vertinis the same as mine as I thought you might be interested in them . Thumb

I go away for 3 hours what 3 episodes of the navy seals series and I came back and Phil has stole my wheels for a second set!....

Just kidding still don't know what I want on my car yet, need to get it fixed first

:floor: :floor: sorry Rob, but I hadnt actually realised Sko had posted on here as we have been emailing each other about offset options when he realised they may not fit his car and I had indicated I may take them off him. then between me saying may and will he posted this thread :grin: so its not quite as blatent a poach as it might look :grin: :grin: :thumb:

Phil is right as it wasn't exactly as blatent a poach because I didn't exactly post 'for sale' advert and yes, have been discussing these with Phil for some weeks now so when he mentioned, he will have them, would have felt bad to say no and advertise for sale instead. Sorry Rob :dont know:
I'm well gutted and don't even want to see them on Phil's car :nooo: LOL
Do not post pictures :hand: :hand: :hand:

K9SKO said:
Phil 997 said:
robbiej said:
Sold to me Grin Grin thanks Sko , So options are run them with winter tyres as I have my vertini magics already on the car or hang them on the garage wall as Auto art Grin Grin Thumb
Sko good luck finding some suitable alloys for your car mate , I have asked Boba if hes interested in selling his vertinis the same as mine as I thought you might be interested in them . Thumb

I go away for 3 hours what 3 episodes of the navy seals series and I came back and Phil has stole my wheels for a second set!....

Just kidding still don't know what I want on my car yet, need to get it fixed first

:floor: :floor: sorry Rob, but I hadnt actually realised Sko had posted on here as we have been emailing each other about offset options when he realised they may not fit his car and I had indicated I may take them off him. then between me saying may and will he posted this thread :grin: so its not quite as blatent a poach as it might look :grin: :grin: :thumb:

Phil is right as it wasn't exactly as blatent a poach because I didn't exactly post 'for sale' advert and yes, have been discussing these with Phil for some weeks now so when he mentioned, he will have them, would have felt bad to say no and advertise for sale instead. Sorry Rob :dont know:
I'm well gutted and don't even want to see them on Phil's car :nooo: LOL
Do not post pictures :hand: :hand: :hand:

:floor: :floor: :floor: only pics of the top half of my car mate :grin: :thumb:

They did fit my narrowbody perfectly. Filled the arches properly unlike a lot of aftermarket wheels. I had no issues with the fitment but there was a fair bit of camber due to lowering.

At a standard height I can maybe understand why they haven't pulled in as much as they did on mine. Hopefully you'll find something that will work.

They really are lovely wheels and if I could afford to, I'd have kept them for winters.

Attachments

• img_3983_797.jpg
    img_3983_797.jpg
    355.1 KB · Views: 3,652
you are not helping me with thinking nice thoughts about Phil 997.....

Oly, that pic does demonstrate just how much the tops pulled in on yours and can now see why Sko couldnt make it work on his stock hight car , but dont mention to Robbie that they are nice alloys :grin: :grin:

robbiej said:
we need "hate" buttons on posts in this forum....

Rob you cant hate me , I am far too nice :grin: :grin: how about you have them one weekend a month and during school holidays but you will have to contribute to their upkeep and well being. fortunaitly they only wear a black uniform so dont need a big wardrobe. :grin: :thumb:

I bet they would play up saying I don't wash them enough....

anyway I had better see them at a meet soon

robbiej said:
I bet they would play up saying I don't wash them enough....

anyway I had better see them at a meet soon

:floor: :floor: :floor: be good to catch up at a meet mate, are you doing simply Porsche early next month. :thumb:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spider69
Back