Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Exhaust tips - black / carbon fibre

Attachments

• img_2759_157.jpg
    img_2759_157.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 5,263
like those.... looks like a purchase on my next trip to the US of A

.1 and .2 turbo are different, so just make sure you get the right ones. .2 Bumper outlet is larger, and the actual exhaust outlet is centered and larger. The .1 is offset.

Easto said:
I've found the tech art twin ovals which look
good - but £800-1000 as far as I can tell which is madness.
There is a company on eBay that do the same tailpipes as designated. It only in chrome for the 997.2 but they are sub £200 so I'd consider coating these in black rather than current OEM ones..

Strange how there are lots of gen 1 variants- I guess due to manufacturing numbers just more of a market...
I had until recently the techart tips, they were amazing quality and fit. Before that I had Cargraphic tips which were shocking rubbish quality.

I have the Klien tips, before they went all carbon, now you can get them so cheap..£250

I love them and look perfect to me. :thumb:

robbiej said:
I have the Klien tips, before they went all carbon, now you can get them so cheap..£250

From were?

Various places mate and all ready posted, not sure on quality though, but must be Ok :thumb:

Boba fett said:
robbiej said:

From were?

Various places mate and all ready posted, not sure on quality though, but must be Ok :thumb:

these are excatily the same from Topgear but that doesnt surprise me given the family ties between the two companies

https://www.topgear.co.uk/exhausts/porsche?mfp=15-model[911%20(997)],27-variant[Turbo]

dont forget if your interested topgear give forum members a further 10% discount on the list prices as they are a site sponsor :thumb:

robbiej said:
but none for the 997.2 turbo :-(

Rob , might be worth a call to Alex at Topgear to see if he can get gen2 ones as it seems strange they are so hard to find compared to gen1 options :thumb:

Any Gen 1 turbo round Carbon?

Gen 2 with the centre outlet - you could probably use a generic one of eBay!

silvermilnec said:
robbiej said:
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Porsche-...666002?hash=item33e96e8352:g:AzYAAOSw63FaLpSE

So these won't fit a 997.2 turbo looks like the hole is in the wrong place

shame they look nice, I'm hating the dirty silver tips...

Damn why have you put these up😡 I've got s Kline 200cel and these would look great! I had mine re chromed last year but still fancy black.

I think the GEN 1s are slightly smaller :thumb:

Guys would anyone know if these would fit the turbo?

silvermilnec said:
silvermilnec said:
robbiej said:
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Porsche-...666002?hash=item33e96e8352:g:AzYAAOSw63FaLpSE

So these won't fit a 997.2 turbo looks like the hole is in the wrong place

shame they look nice, I'm hating the dirty silver tips...

Damn why have you put these up😡 I've got s Kline 200cel and these would look great! I had mine re chromed last year but still fancy black.

I think the GEN 1s are slightly smaller :thumb:

Guys would anyone know if these would fit the turbo?

Chris not 100% but thought the gen1 was offset from centre joining pipe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biel
Back